C-USA foes will clash when the Florida Atlantic Owls (3-4) face the UTEP Miners (3-4). The Owls () and the Miners ( on the moneyline to win) kick off the action on October 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Bookmakers have set the contest’s over/under at .
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of October 19, 2022 at 11:24 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Florida Atlantic Vs. UTEP Odds
Florida Atlantic (-4)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Florida Atlantic||Stats (Rank)||UTEP|
|29.7 (66)||Points Per Game||22.1 (109)|
|27.1 (71)||Points Per Game Against||28.9 (83)|
|236.0 (72)||Pass Yards||235.6 (73)|
|235.3 (76)||Pass Yards Against||199.9 (34)|
|197.6 (28)||Rush Yards||132.7 (89)|
|157.6 (87)||Rush Yards Against||155.9 (84)|
|9 (66)||Giveaways||13 (117)|
|10 (35)||Takeaways||10 (35)|
Florida Atlantic Vs. UTEP Betting Insights
Florida Atlantic Stats And Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- As at least a 4-point favorite, Florida Atlantic has two wins ATS (2-2).
- Two of Florida Atlantic’s seven games have gone over the point total.
- Owls games have finished with more than 51 points six times so far this year.
- The over/under in this matchup is 51 points, 8.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Owls contests.
UTEP Stats And Trends
- UTEP owns two wins against the spread this season.
- UTEP has won once ATS (1-1) as a 4-point underdog or more this season.
- UTEP has played two games (out of seven) which finished over the total this year.
- Miners games have finished with more than 51 points three times this season.
- Miners games average 49.7 total points, 1.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic Players To Watch
- N’Ki Perry has 1,638 passing yards (234.0 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, totaling 56.6% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 172 rushing yards (24.6 ypg) on 48 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Larry McCammon III’s team-high 611 rushing yards (87.3 per game) have come on 108 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 353 yards (50.4 per game) on 71 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 467 receiving yards (66.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 43 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has collected 337 receiving yards (56.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 22 passes this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 20 catches have netted him 299 yards (49.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
UTEP Players To Watch
- Gavin Hardison leads UTEP with 1,605 passing yards (229.3 ypg) on 122-of-238 passing with eight touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Ronald Awatt’s team-high 424 rushing yards (60.6 per game) have come on 95 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Deion Hankins has piled up 341 yards (48.7 per game) on 80 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tyrin Smith’s team-high 616 receiving yards (88.0 yards per game) have come on 39 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Reynaldo Flores has collected 398 receiving yards (56.9 yards per game), hauling in 33 passes this year.
- Jeremiah Ballard’s 10 grabs are good enough for 118 yards (39.3 ypg) and one touchdown.