Neymar on Manchester United list as confrontation talks between Cristiano Ronaldo continue

The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling around who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumors, comings and goings, and of course, expired deals!

Important story: Neymar to Manchester United if Ronaldo wins?

Manchester United have already compiled a shortlist of replacements for Cristiano RonaldoAccording to the Daily Mirror, the Portuguese star is still determined to leave Old Trafford after discussions about his future took place at the Carrington training base on Tuesday.

The report mentions a four-man list of possible alternatives NeymarParis Saint-Germain is looking to remove the 30-year-old from his salary bill. The Brazil international has already been linked with a move to the Premier League, with the French club reportedly offering him to Manchester City.

Captain Monaco Wissam Ben Yedderwho scored 32 goals in the French league last season, along with the Stuttgart team Sasa Kalajdzic and Brentford Evan Tonyare also in mind.

The Telegraph added that Ronaldo, who was accompanied by agent Jorge Mendes in talks on Tuesday, remained unchanged after meeting with the club’s chief executive Richard Arnold and former mentor Sir Alex Ferguson.

ESPN reported earlier this month that Ronaldo had submitted a transfer request due to his desire to play in the Champions League, but potential transfer destinations are limited. Atletico Madrid were the latest club linked to the former Real Madrid star, but Atletico president Enrique Cerezo dismissed Ronaldo’s move, calling it “virtually impossible” on Tuesday.

– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass

live blog

10.12 GMT: Arsenal left back Nuno Tavares Sport Italia says it is closing its doors on the way to moving to Atalanta.

After spending £30m to sign Oleksandr Zinchenko From Manchester City, Arsenal now have Tavares, Zinchenko and Kieran Tierney Like the three left backs on their team.

Tavares, 22, is keen to move forward for more match time and the former Benfica defender could leave on loan.

09.30 GMT: Uruguayan club Nacional sparked a mockery of signing Luis Suarez as a free agent.

The 35-year-old former Liverpool and Barcelona striker started his professional career at Nacional before moving to Dutch club Groningen in 2006.

08.55 GMT: Chelsea interested in signing Leicester City defender Wesley FofanaAccording to Sky Sports.

Fofana, 21, has been on the radar of several top clubs after a brilliant start to his career at Leicester, but he suffered a broken leg last summer that ruled him out for most of the 2021-22 season.

The France defender is under contract until 2017, but that hasn’t stopped Chelsea from looking at him as a candidate to bolster their defence.

The blues has already fallen Kalidou Coulibaly This summer for 40 million euros, while they were in talks with the Sevilla team Jules Conde and Manchester City Nathan Ak.

08.38 GMT: Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez said: Lionel Messi Returning to the team is ‘impossible’ at the moment, but it hasn’t definitively closed the door to bringing him back in the future.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta told ESPN last week that he considers it his responsibility to ensure that Messi has a “beautiful ending” at the Camp Nou following his agonizing departure last summer.

However, Xavi played down the chances of re-signing Messi from Paris Saint-Germain, who joined him on a two-year contract last summer because Barcelona were unable to afford to renew his contract.

“Leo has a contract, so it’s impossible and impossible,” Xavi told a news conference in Dallas ahead of Tuesday’s friendly at the Cotton Bowl.

“It makes no sense to talk about Messi. He’s the best player in the world and the best ever. The president already said he hoped Messi’s story didn’t end with Barcelona. We’ll see in the future, but it’s not the right moment to talk about Leo, it’s the right moment to talk about the exciting players we have here. “.

The post-Messi era at Barcelona was enhanced this summer with the signings of strikers Robert Lewandowski and Ravenha. They follow the arrival of Ferran Torres and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in January.

08:00 GMT: Luis Suarez The former Liverpool and Barcelona striker announced, on Tuesday, that he had concluded a pre-contract agreement to join the Uruguayan club Nacional as a free agent.

The 35-year-old striker started his professional career at Nacional before moving to Dutch club Groningen in 2006.

“First of all, I would like to thank you for the love through all the messages that my family and I have received in recent days, which have been so impressive. It touched our hearts at this moment that we had to make a decision,” he said in a video posted on his Instagram account. Twitter.

“It was impossible to miss this opportunity to play again at Nacional and we have a prior agreement with the club.

“In the next few hours, the details will be finalized and we hope that the agreement we all want is reached and that we all enjoy this new phase and see each other in the coming days.”

Thousands of fans wear Suarez masks to urge him to return to Nacional

game

1:55

Xhaka Heslop is concerned that Chelsea will lack significant deals in the summer transfer window compared to Arsenal and Tottenham.

Paper Chat (by Abby Ingham)

– if Frenkie de Jong Forced to leave Barcelona, ​​it will only be for Chelsea, according to Sport. The 25-year-old midfielder is still fighting to stay at Camp Nou next season and has no interest in joining Manchester United, with whom he has been repeatedly linked. The Netherlands international is reportedly smitten with Chelsea’s current project under new owner Todd Boehle, but the London side are unwilling to offer the more than the €85 million that United proposed in their opening bid.

Chelsea are interested in signing Harry KingBut we think Tottenham Hotspur would prefer a deal with Bayern Munich, according to Build. The 28-year-old striker is being monitored by both Thomas Tuchel and Julian Nagelsmann, with the striker remaining two years on his Spurs contract. However, Chelsea realized that Bayern would have the inside track of the England captain as he was unlikely to leave for a rival in the Premier League.

Borja Mayoral He will decide his future at Real Madrid after returning from the USA tour before the start of the season, reports Mundo Deportivo. The 25-year-old looked set to join Getafe on a permanent €10m deal, after a loan spell in the second half of last season. However, the striker has reportedly asked to postpone the transfer to see if he has a place in Carlo Ancelotti’s upcoming plans as a backup Karim Benzema. Celta Vigo are also interested but Getafe remain in the lead as Mayoral wants to stay in Madrid next season.

Flamengo has started negotiations with Shanghai SIPG for the former Chelsea star Oscarto me Fabrizio Romano. The 30-year-old midfielder is said to be pressing for a move to Brazil’s Serie A next summer, with both sides looking to secure a deal that would take him to Rio de Janeiro until June 2023.

Borussia Dortmund is not interested Mauro IcardiAnd the RMC Sport writes. Icardi, 29, is on PSG’s transfer list this summer, but the Argentina international is said to be too expensive for the Bundesliga side. Newly promoted Monza has begun talks to bring the former Inter Milan star back to Serie A. Dortmund is looking for a short-term solution to the striker amid an absence. Sebastian Haller, who was sidelined indefinitely after being diagnosed with a testicular tumor.

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

beautiful home decor Williams vs Radokano match postponed Brian Kelly, LSU player Myles Brennan, retires from football Black Adam and Stripe are seemingly heading to MultiVersus Bryce Dallas Howard claims she received payment.
beautiful home decor Williams vs Radokano match postponed Brian Kelly, LSU player Myles Brennan, retires from football Black Adam and Stripe are seemingly heading to MultiVersus Bryce Dallas Howard claims she received payment.